Welcome to The Ear Center of Greensboro, P.A.
Eric M. Kraus, M.D., M.S., F.A.C.S.
Amy Myers, Au.D., CCC-A, FAAA
Jennifer M. Burkey, Au.D., CCC-A, FAAA
Liz West Brady, M.S. (CFY)
The Ear Center of Greensboro specializes in:
- Ear disorders and hearing loss
- Ear surgery
- Hearing improvement and restoration
- Ear, nose, and throat disorders in children
- Ear Tube Surgery and Tonsillectomy & Adenoidectomy
- Middle ear and mastoid surgery
- Middle ear implants
- Ossicular Reconstruction Surgery
- Otosclerosis and Stapedectomy Surgery (stapes operations)
- Diagnosis & treatment of chronic ear infections, ear drainage, cysts in ears, and middle ear infections
- Diagnosis & treatment of cholesteatoma
- Diagnosis & treatment of sensorineural hearing loss and tinnitus
- Inner ear treatment and inner ear surgery
- External ear surgery (otoplasty)
- Hearing evaluation & testing
- Hearing aids and Hearing implants for hearing restoration
- Cochlear Implants, BAHA Hearing Implant, Ponto Hearing Implant, and Advanced Implantable Hearing Device Technology
- Balance/vertigo disorders and testing
- Hearing aid/hearing implant sales and service
Meet Our Physician
Watch Dr. Kraus' TEDxGreenboro TED talk on the Sleeping Baby Hearing Test App
Dr. Kraus presented a TED talk entitled "Hearing, Smart phones & Empowerment" and the development of the Sleeping Baby Hearing Test App for smart phones/mobile devices at the 2014 TEDxGreensboro Event on May 8, 2014!
The Ear Center of Greensboro, P.A. is located directly across from the Moses Cone Memorial Hospital Emergency Room and Cone Day Surgery Center, Church Street Medical Building, Suite 201. Click here for a map.
Our patient portal gives you on-line access to your electronic medical records. We call it "MyRecords" and want to make it easy for you to view your health information when you need it.
GoTriad 2014 Readers' Choice Awards
Thank you Triad for awarding us this year's GoTriad 2014 Readers' Choice Awards for the "Best Hearing Center" and the "Best Audiologists" ! We sincerely appreciate your confidence.