Ear Center: Oticon Digital Hearing Aids
For more information on Oticon Digital Hearing Aids, visit the Oticon Web Site.
Oticon Digital Hearing Aids at the Ear Center
- Sensei - Pediatric Hearing Aids
- Safari Super Power
- Oticon Opn
- Style options
- Color options
- Custom options
- Dome/Mold options
1. Available as Sensei Pro and Sensei
2. Maximum Audibility
3. Speech Guard E
4. SmartFit Trainer
5. Voice Priority i
6. Inium Feedback Shield
7. FM Compatibility Filter
8. 10 KHz Bandwidth
11. Tristate Noise Management
12. Water Resistant
1. Power aid
1. Super tiny, ultra sleek, high performance hearing aid
1. Premium hearing aid with the most advanced features.
2. Alta comes in a wide range of behind-the ear and RITE styles – with a color palette to suit your individual taste, whether you prefer your hearing aid to blend in or stand out from the crowd.
3. ConnectLine ensures you are always closely connected with loved ones, on a land-line phone, mobile or even video chatting.
4. Intelligent mechanical design features several seals to prevent water, dust and debris from getting inside. And all key components are nano-coated to repel water and moisture.
5. Speech Guard E - Achieve better speech understanding in difficult situations. Speech Guard E makes it easier for you to pin-point voices, select which speaker you want to listen to and to engage in conversation.
6. Spatial Sound Premium - helps you organize sounds to create an awareness of the world around you and prioritize the sounds you wish to focus on, including speech.
7. Directionality Modes - Focus your hearing on what is important with directionality. Alta features five different focus modes, which ensure that you have the best possible speech understanding with the least effort required.
8. Alta2 Pro Ti - tinnitus option available
1. Mid level hearing aid.
2. Able to sense where sounds are coming from around you.
3. Integrated directional microphones.
4. Whistling and feedback protective functions.
5. Seals to keep water, dust, and debris out.
6. All key components are coated to be moisture resistant.
7. Spatial Sound Advance to preserve the natural level differences between the ears to aid in sound localization.
8. Focus Free to improve speech in groups.
9. Inium Feedback Shield that utilizes 3 types of advanced signal processing to control and limit feedback.
10. Youmatic Advanced that combines settings that fit your preferences.
11. Nera2 Pro Ti - tinnitus option available
1. ConnectLine is a series of devices that links with Oticon hearing devices and turns them into personal wireless headsets.
2. Stream phone conversations, TV, your favorite music, computer & mobile video chats, podcasts, live performances and presentations directly to your hearing devices.
3. Clip the ConnectLine mini-microphone to a family member or friend to enhance your hearing in noisy environments like an outdoor cafe.
4. Devices include:
-ConnectLine phone adapter 2.0
-ConnectLine TV adapter 2.0
1. Premium hearing aid
2. Made for iPhone hearing aid
3. Wireless connection to iPhone and other smart devices
4. Use your phone for volume control & program changes
5. Use the TV adapter to stream TV shows & movies up to 15 meters in stereo and with Dolby Digital
6. Connect to the "If This Then That" (IFTTT) network via the Oticon cloud solution.
Oticon Opn - Exploded
1. Fast sound processing, scanning the environment 100 times/sec.
2. Access to 360 degree sound
3. Continually adjusts & balances incoming sounds
4. 30% better speech understanding
5. Remote control available
6. Available in miniRite style & in 8 different colors
If you would like to learn more about Oticon Digital Hearing Aids at The Ear Center, please contact our Audiology Department at 336-273-9932.
You may also learn more about Oticon products by visiting the Oticon website at www.oticonusa.com.
Last revised November 5, 2016